To Our Valued and Loyal Clients.
We hope you are staying safe and healthy! Thank you for your consistent support of SPA Car Wash over the years. During this challenging time, we understand the critical importance of being socially responsible and following and adhering to the healthcare guidelines and safety precautions promulgated by the Pennsylvania Department of Health, the CDC and medical professionals. We are committed to operating safely and responsibly to not just prevent the spread of COVID-19, but to be a community resource to disinfect and clean your vehicles, which you are still using to access essential services.
The foundation of our business is in cleanliness and sanitation, and we believe that assisting you in keeping your vehicle clean makes SPA Car Wash an essential part of the community. We are now open and providing our complete menu of services including car washes and detailing – no appointments necessary. Details are completed as quickly as possible – depending on when you drop off or depending on other details ahead of you, we may require you to leave the vehicle overnight. We ask that you consider coming alone to the wash to minimize contact to the greatest extent possible.
When you arrive at SPA Car Wash, you will notice the following changes:
- Our staff is being interviewed and temperature checked each day.
- All attendants and staff will be wearing PPE (gloves & masks) and face guards where appropriate.
- If you have a SPAwards card, show the card to the greeter and then you do not need to see the cashier.
- For those paying cash or credit card, we have set up a plexiglass barrier, and customers can now swipe their own cards. We’ve eliminated the need to sign credit card slips.
- We have removed indoor seating and placed chairs around the property. Customers are encouraged to remain outside of the facility and maintain an appropriate social distance from one another.
- Markings on the floor inside our hallway indicate safe social distance if you do wait inside.
- We are cleaning inside the building throughout the day with disinfectants.
- For those customers who prefer, you can remain inside your vehicle for exterior washes.
- Finally, we are using ozone machines to decontaminate vehicles before they are detailed at no additional charge.
WE ASK THAT EVERYONE PLEASE WEAR A MASK IF YOU EXIT YOUR CAR.
If you have any questions or require further assistance, call the office. Let’s work together to stay safe and remain healthy in this unprecedented time. The whole team expresses its gratitude for your cooperation and we wish you and your families our best.
Christopher J. Debbas
Owner, SPA Car Wash