The following sets forth the terms and conditions under which SPA Car Wash Systems, LLC will perform services on your vehicle:
- Best Efforts Basis: Our services are provided on a best effort basis – we will not be held responsible in the event that we are unable to clean, remove stains, or otherwise restore any surface, fabric, or condition on your vehicle. All descriptions of our services listed in our marketing material are for reference only and do not represent a guarantee that the service was performed depending upon the condition of your vehicle or upon a special extenuating circumstance.
- Damage Disclaimer: We are not responsible for any incidental damage that may occur while your vehicle is in our possession, including but not limited to any damage related vehicle electronics, engine function, windshields, trim, functional elements (latches, handles, lighting, etc.) to pre-existing conditions (any leather tears, including those related to brittle leather on heated/ventilated seats, scratches, dents, stains, odors, etc.) damage to automated windshield wiper systems, wiper blades, rear window wipers, loose interior trim or exterior moldings, exterior mirrors, trailer hitch caps, roof racks, power antennas, insignias, aftermarket accessories (bug shields, sun visors), magnetic signage, running boards, hood ornaments, or alloy, chrome or mag wheels, headlights, rear lamps, or reflectors. At your request, we may provide wet sanding to remove deep scratches in the vehicle’s clear coat finish. SPA Car Wash is not responsible or any damage that may result to the painted surface should the sanding process penetrate the clear coat and damage the paint finish. WE ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR COLLISION DAMAGE we cause while driving your vehicle – our liability for any other breakage or damage caused in the course of providing our service (so long as the damage did not involve a prior condition) is limited to the cost of our service that is being performed.
- Possessions Left in the Vehicle: Our policy is to gather all of the vehicle owners’ belongings that are left in the vehicle and place them in a bag to be provided to the customer when their vehicle service is complete. Our staff is also trained to remove any loose change from the console area and place it in a plastic bag to facilitate cleaning. We are not responsible for any belongings that may be lost or otherwise disposed of in the course of cleaning your vehicle. We strongly recommend that each customer remove any belongings they consider to be of value before leaving the vehicle with us.
- Limit of Liability: The SPA Car Wash entire liability for providing services is limited to the invoice amount for the service we provide, except for any damages that result from collisions that take place while the vehicle is in our possession.
- Coupons, Discounts and Gift Certificates: SPA Car Wash will only honor coupons, discounts, and gift certificates that are presented prior to performing services.
- Gratuities: We encourage our generous customers to provide gratuities (customarily 10%-20%) directly to the staff member who serviced their vehicle.